TOURING & CAMPING – SHEPHERD HUT GLAMPING – FISHING
Woodstock Farm Touring Park is a small and peaceful family run campsite located in the heart of rural Norfolk, perfect for those who enjoy the delights the countryside has to offer.
Set within beautiful farm land surroundings with an abundance of wildlife such as deer, hares and countless birds including pheasants, woodpeckers, ducks, the red kite and barn owl. There is a lovely woodland walk on the farm which in spring has a beautiful display of snow drops, primroses and wild orchid. A short stroll from the campsite is a two acre well stocked fishing lake which can be fished in daylight hours for a small fee.
If you wish to travel further a cycle route can be joined at the entrance of the campsite. Walkers can find many footpaths and routes to follow in the immediate area with the local village pub only 1.5 mile walk away. Local attractions of Oxburgh Hall, historical King’s Lynn, Sandringham, Church Farm Rare Breeds Stow Bardolph, Cathedral City of Ely, Welney Bird Reserve, North Norfolk Coast, Pensthorpe Nature Reserve, High Lodge Thetford Forest, Norwich and the Broads are all an easy drive. The quiet market town of Downham Market is 5 miles away for all your everyday requirements.
Woodstock Farm Touring Park is a dog friendly campsite open all year round for touring caravans, motor homes and tents and offers luxury glamping in two traditional style shepherd huts also. The spacious level grass pitches are well maintained and landscaped with trees and shrubs. Hard standing pitches are also available and there is a separate grass amenity area for ball games etc. Each pitch has its own metered electric hook up point. Spacious family wash rooms consist of a shower, wash basin and WC. There is no additional fee for use of showers or use of outside sink with hot water.
Woodstock Farm Touring Park is a relaxing rural retreat. With over 30 years experience you can be assured of a warm welcome anytime of the year.
2017 Pitch Fees
- Caravans, Motorhomes and Small Tents: £14.50 per night plus metered electricity. Pitch fee includes 2 adults max + 1 vehicle per pitch, additional vehicles may be charged.
- Trailer Tents and Large Tents: £16.50 per night plus metered electricity. Pitch fee includes 2 adults max + 1 vehicle per pitch, additional vehicles may be charged.
- SPECIAL OFFER! For stays in December 2017 and January 2018. Pitch fee £12.50 per night plus metered electricity. Pitch fee includes 2 adults max + 1 vehicle per pitch, additional vehicles may be charged.
- Infants (age under 3): Free.
- Children (age 3 to 15): £2.00 per child per night
- Adults (age 16+): £3.50 per adult per night.
- Day visitors: £2.00 per person per day.
- Full size awning: £2.00 extra per night.
- Under full size awning: £1.50 extra per night.
- Gazebos: £5.00 extra per night (by prior arrangement only).
- No fee for well behaved dogs.
Awnings, Gazebos and Tents with breathable ground sheets only.
- £8.00 per person per day for up to 2 rods.
- Additional rods £3.50 per rod.
- Over 65’s £7.50 per person for up to 2 rods.
Arrival and Departure
You can arrive at your pitch after 12 midday on the arrival date of your holiday. If your arrival will be delayed beyond 6.00pm please notify Woodstock so that alternative arrangements can be made.
Day visitors must book into reception on arrival.
Departure is by 11am on the last day. If your pitch is available you can hold your pitch to 4.00pm for an additional fee of £5.00.
A non-returnable deposit of £20 will be required for bookings over Bank Holidays.
Minimum 3 night stay over bank holiday weekends.